The objective of the Dream Program is simple: to help students understand the Qur’an. Originally developed and taught by Ustadh Nouman Ali Khan, and further enhanced by the instructors of the Dream Program, the 9-month long Dream curriculum is the most in-depth and comprehensive Arabic program offered at Bayyinah, which results in the greatest retention and mastery.
All elements of the program lead directly to its main objective – developing an understanding of the Quran. Students will leave the program with the following:
- 80%+ Quranic vocabulary
- 90%+ grammatical construction used in the Quran
- 95%+ morphological forms used in the Quran
- The ability to access and read tafsir at an intermediate-advanced level
Students will also leave with introductory knowledge of the following:
- Arabic rhetoric (البلاغة)
- Parables in the Quran (الأمثال)
- Basics of reasons for revelation (أسباب النزول)
- Nuanced and accurate Quran translation
Take a look at the program schedule and course descriptions posted below for more detailed information.